TILOS, Time-Location Scheduling and Controlling Software
Training method: On-site, Online or at Our offices
Personal Development Units (PDU):
Language: English, Turkish, Polish, German
Introduction: You invest in software to be able to perform your work much faster and better. In the case of TILOS, this means that:
- you create your plans faster than by hand or with CAD
- you just don’t make a drawing but use the system to interactively plan the project, look at different scenarios and compare their results as calculated by the system. You obtain an optimized project course and save time and money while performing it.
- you prove your competence with professionally prepared plans.
Practice proves that, taking into account all the costs of a computer system’s implementation, an accompanying training makes the whole process smoother and more efficient.
We support you in the process with our professional know-how and experience gathered from hundreds of trainings and implementation projects of our software. We can also offer you individually customized support package:
Course goal: You learn the software and its functions in a structured way, instead of working through individual features with the trial and error method. By the end of the 2-step training you will have mastered all the operations involved in planning with Tilos.
Our training concept is based on a 2-day or 3-day program based on requirements of users. This allows for the proper in-depth study of the various TILOS applications. The goal of the program is to enable the user to work independently immediately after completing the training course. The third day of the training course focuses on the individual clients specific working requirements i.e. templates and standard processes. Each session includes an exercise where the participant applies the functions.
- Creating objects
- Layout and cell concept
- Creating own views and cell systems
- Cell contents: Time Distance diagram, scales, grids and distance profile diagramsCommenting the view: legends, logos, stamp fields
1. Basic Knowledge
- Creating TILOS project files / template concept
- Understanding and using the graphical user interface (GUI)
- Creating tasks including task calculation, color scheme, annotation and structure
- Creating and using task templates and task groups
- Inserting and positioning of graphics
- Linking tasks and rescheduling
2. Individual advanced knowledge
A.In-depth basic knowledge
- Creating and using calendars
- Library elements
- Layer and filter techniques
- Gantt charts
B.Individual / optional modules
- Data exchange
- Cost and resource library
- Assigning costs and resources
- Assigning income
- Evaluation: cost and resource histograms / resource bar charts
- Creating and working with own project templates
- Baseline: comparison of planned and actual data
- Progressing tasks
- Individual project / company tasks
Based on individual examples, the applied functions of TILOS are utilized in communication with the trainer.