Powerproject 14.0.03 build 352 is now available!
We are pleased to announce that a new version of Powerproject is out now and available for download!
Notable changes in this build are (but not limited to):
- Addressed an issue where some splits in IFC models were not retained
- Addressed certain IFC group models not displaying
- Improved performance when summarising large numbers of tasks
- Improved handling of IFC site objects in group models that are far from the centre of the model
- Added IFC user-defined fields to IFC group models
- Added the ability to reference specific tasks by assigned codes in formulae
Please note that users of Powerproject Enterprise should not install updates unless the server is also upgraded as you will be unable to see the server data. Contact FND Support for further details.
FND Support Team